Thursday 31 May 2012

its all about me right now :(

syahirah.. awk sngat bermakna buat saya.. :) 

erm.. i want to tell you 'please don't go!' but i cant .. its for your masa depan juga kan? penting kan pelajaran dulu :) hmm.. saya doakn yg terbaik untuk awak syg :)

first time in my life i'm falling in love with someone that are far away from me.. huhm.. its long distance relationship.. i must be strong :)

syg! i know i'm not perfect for you.. but i promise that i will keep this relationship :) i hope you are my last love :) amiiin~

fyi.. I don't think that you can make me fall in love in you and always remind you. selama saya tak jumpa awak. I can't stop thinking about you :(

tips kekalkan cinta jarak jauh

syg... harap syg pun pegang tips nie :) huhm.. i hope you x nakal2x d sana.. 




No comments:

Post a Comment


Flying Cute Pink Butterfly